Product Description and Feature
ASIN : B01M29Q3FT
The BoneView SD Card Reader gives you the ability to view Trail Camera photos & videos on the way to your stand. It plugs into an Android Smartphone's microUSB port to view all SD or microSD files from any Trail Camera.
Born deep in the heart of Wisconsin's bluff country, we are whitetail hunters with a "mad scientist" approach. Instead of relying on luck, rely on real, hard data. The most important is "right time" and "right place" data. This is why we developed BoneView. You can see what cameras are hot and make last second stand selections.
This works with most later model Android devices. **iPhones are not compatible with this micro USB version - See other listing for iPhone/iPad card reader**
HOW IT WORKS
1) "File Manager File Transfer" app needed to view, scan, save, or delete photos
2) Insert SD card into BoneView first, and then connect BoneView to microUSB charge port
3) BoneView will light and then start flashing as phone reads SD card files
4) With "File Manager File Transfer" app open to home screen, wait 10-15 seconds for "USBDriveA" to show up in the list - Then find trail files located in "DCIM" folder.
*To view videos use app called "MX Player". It's best to copy the video file to the phone before viewing to improve playback quality.
**Select "Safely Remove USB Device" from phone's notification menu before disconnecting to avoid interrupting SD card
Verify Compatibility of Android devices in the compatibility list included in the photos
Don't hesitate, try it out today. We back our product NO MATTER WHAT with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, so if the device just isn't compatible - let us know and we will work with you to ensure you stay happy.
- Gain Instant access to your Trail Camera Photos & Videos using most newer Android phones and the SD card (or micro SD card) from any trail camera
- Compatible Android device list in photo or at BoneView website - Check your phone now - Download app "OTG Troubleshooter" and ensure checkmark next to "USB Host Support"
- Simply Download free File Manager app - Insert SD card into BoneView - Connect to microUSB charge port on phone - Wait for USB Drive to show up - Start swiping through photos & videos, save, delete, or text them to friends
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.